IGNORED

GPS app. for Verizon Wireless Smartphone

Note: This thread is 4896 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have the "swing by swing" GPS app and it is great. You can get the basic version for free or get the "pro" for $12 I think. This includes lifetime membership and updates. Definitely worth it IMO. Also, the pro has the score card that you can use for up to 4 people. It also uploads your stats to a website so you can view.

Which phone do you use?

Titelist 910 D2
r7 draw irons
Seemore FGP
lots of different balls

Originally Posted by Ferg
I have the "swing by swing" GPS app and it is great. You can get the basic version for free or get the "pro" for $12 I think. This includes lifetime membership and updates. Definitely worth it IMO. Also, the pro has the score card that you can use for up to 4 people. It also uploads your stats to a website so you can view.
Which phone do you use?

Blackberry Tour.

In my bag
Burner 10.5* reg
3h & 4-P S57
Wedges: 56* CCI and 60* SV Tour
DF 960

Note: This thread is 4896 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!