IGNORED

Senseo Coffee Pod System - FREE! (..for now)

Maverick
Note: This thread is 6419 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I ran out of pods..gotta pick some up tomorrow morning.

Just a heads up -- nearly ANY pods work with this. (The only ones that don't are the Home Cafe special cappuccino pods. They don't fit.)

Also, my wife just got a bulk shipment of Senseo pods from Amazon... I believe it was about $16 for four 18-packs of dark roast. Free 2-day shipping thanks to Amazon Prime...

"I played like shit." -Greg Norman after the '96 Masters.

• Administrator
Just a heads up -- nearly ANY pods work with this. (The only ones that don't are the Home Cafe special cappuccino pods. They don't fit.)

I just got notice that I'll be getting a free coffee maker too. I wonder if it can be used to make hot chocolate. Do they have hot chocolate pods?

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I just got notice that I'll be getting a free coffee maker too. I wonder if it can be used to make hot chocolate. Do they have hot chocolate pods?

I can make hot chocolate with my Braun Tassimo, but I don't think the Senseo has that capability. They're constantly adding to the Senseo pods line though, so it may be possible in the future...

I do sometimes whip myself up an easy Mocha Java with the Senseo. Two dark roast coffee pods, a splash of half & half, and a teaspoon of instant hot chocolate powder... it's good stuff.

I do sometimes whip myself up an easy Mocha Java with the Senseo. Two dark roast coffee pods, a splash of half & half, and a teaspoon of instant hot chocolate powder... it's good stuff.

I got mine... a blue one. But that little recipie sounds delicious! Thanks!

Jack Waddell
The Sand Trap .com

In My Bag (for now):TaylorMade Burner 9.5 REAX 50 stiffBobby Jones 3W, Fuji TP 26.3 stiffAdams Idea Pro 2, 3, 4 Iron hybrids, Aldila VS Proto stiffAdams Idea Pro Forged 5-PW, TT Black Gold stiffTitleist Vokey 252.08 Tour ChromeTitleist Vokey Spin Milled 58.08...

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I got mine... a blue one. But that little recipie sounds delicious! Thanks!

Let me know how you like it... I've turned into my own little barista, I've got so much coffee paraphernalia in my kitchen. Syrups, powders, grinders, steamers... it's ridiculous.

Wow..that's awesome..didn't even think about Amazon. I just went to the supermarket and picked up a bag of the dark roast pods for $4.99. I use 2 pods a cup. At 18 pods/bag that's 9 cups..which equates to about .56 cents a cup..cheap. I completed their survey and one thing I wished they improve on the the coming models/upgrades is a higher spout to accomodate travel mugs. Think this would definitely increase more use/another unit at the house. Hey, sounds like I should work for them.. -- By the way..isn't this post worthy of getting more reputation points? lolol

By the way..isn't this post worthy of getting more reputation points? lolol

Shameless!!!!!

***1 I am new to coffee, and finally received my free unit. I can't get more than a holf a cup, and when i push the large cup thingy, it tastes like water. What am I missing? ***1 - Denotes sarcasm.
In The Bag
Ping Rapture 10.5* Aldila Proto 65-S
Sonartec SS 3.5 19* 5W Fuji Tour Platform Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 3-PW
Titleist Vokey Spin Milled 54.10*, 60.04*Odyssey White Hot 2 BallTitleist Pro V1x

Shameless!!!!!

You need to put (2) two pods in. Make sure you use the pod holder for (2) pods. It's a little deeper.

Make sure you have enough water also..it should be at the 2 cup water level mark. Then basically after the water heats up, solid red color on off/on button, hit the right side button (it has the 2 cups/1 mug picture) and you should be set.

Note: This thread is 6419 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!