IGNORED

Golf Gloves...

DBake
Note: This thread is 6309 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

What the is the difference between regural and cadet gloves?
DBake
Titleist 909D3 10.5* Tour Green 89 Stiff
Titleist 906F2 15* v2 85 Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 2-PW S300
Mizuno MP-R 52* & 59*Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5Titleist Pro V1Leupold GX-1The Home Course (75.7/130)

length of the fingers ... cadets are shorter.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
--Groucho Marx

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

• 4 months later...
length of the fingers ... cadets are shorter.

I thought Cadet Gloves were a bit wider in the palm as well. In other words, short, fat hands :)

You are both right, cadets are both shorter in the finger and wider accross the palm. Once I switched to Cadets, my gloves didn't wear out nearly as quickly.

1W Cleveland LauncherComp 10.5, 3W Touredge Exotics 15 deg.,FY Wilson 19.5 degree
4 and 5H, 6I-GW Callaway Razr, SW, LW Cleveland Cg-14, Putter Taylor Made Suzuka, Ball, Srixon XV Yellow

Golf gloves are offered in numerous sizes and two distinctly different shapes: regular and cadet. The regular size fits players with palms and fingers that are proportional. Cadet size fits players with shorter fingers and wider palms.
Ping i15 8.5 Stock Stiff
Titleist 906F2 13* w/UST V2 FW 92g X

Titleist AP2 3-GW (KBS Tour)
Cleveland CG14 Black Pearl (56/60)

Titleist Cameron Futura 34" & Titleist ProV1x

Note: This thread is 6309 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!