IGNORED

A golf widow or golf companion?

rembrandt
Note: This thread is 6431 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

She would rather have me hanging out at a golf course playing golf than going to the bar every night.
She will ride along once in a while and play somtimes. She will pick up her ball and drop it by mine after a few swings to keep the pace of play going then will putt out on the green.

R7 9.5 S Shaft
560 R7 quad R shaft
RAC LT irons
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

my wife finally realized that golf is very important to me, I have tried to take her and she enjoyed it but she is also the type that if she doesn't pick something up quickly she loses interest, and we all know that golf is not the place for a lack of patience. She does let me go twice a week, and I kinda just like her to be a great mother and look hot despite all her responsibilities.
REZGOLF

Currently in the bag-

R7 460 9.5 stiffV-steel 3 wood stiff/V-steel 5 wood stiff/2 iron hybrid reg.R.A.C OS2 irons reg.52, 56, & 60 deg. regularScotty Cameron Studio Design Newport II

Note: This thread is 6431 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!