IGNORED

How to get rid of auto-subscribing?

Note: This thread is 5027 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm tired of getting a bunch of emails and can't seem to figure out how to un subscribe automatically?
I know how to manually get rid of subscriptions, but how can I make it so I don't have to do that?

2013 Goal:

Single digit handicap

Every time I post to a thread for the first time, under my subscriptions, it sets to email me daily so i have to go in and manually set it to alert through control panel only (no emails). Is there a way to change the default to this?

Thanks

In my Grom:

Driver: MX 560
Irons: Idea a3 3H, 4H, 5H, 6, 7, 8, 9, PW
Wedges: GT Tight Lies Sandwedge, GT Tight Lies LobwedgePutter: White Steel #5

• 1 month later...
  • Administrator
You can edit your subscriptions (delete, change the delivery status, etc.) here: http://thesandtrap.com/forum/subscri...ewsubscription .

You can change your default thread subscription mode here: http://thesandtrap.com/forum/profile.php?do=editoptions .

It might behoove you both to look around and play with the settings and options.

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Note: This thread is 5027 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!