IGNORED

Golfing in Ft. Walton Beach, FL

applejr
Note: This thread is 5127 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Anybody have any recommendations? Me, the uncle, and the dad are heading down this weekend to the area and are looking to play golf on Saturday. We're all fairly novice, but are just looking for a nice enough course that's not overly expensive.

In my Bag (work in progress):

Driver: TaylorMade 10.5* R11, Regular Shaft
3W: TaylorMade Burner 15*

3Hy: Nike SQ Sumo Hybrid
Irons: 2005 TaylorMade Rac OS, 4-AW

Wedge: Cleveland CG14 56*, old dingy 64* wedge that I have no business using

Putter: Odyssey White Hot Tour Putter or a Cleveland Classic Anser-Style

Kicks: Footjoy E-Comforts

Ball: Used Titleist DT Solos.

There isnt a whole lot in Fort Walton. I'd drive 25 min over to destin and play sandestin baytowne, sandestin raven or regatta bay. There are a lot of really nice courses to choose from over there, its just down the road and you can get some pretty good rates now because they are hurting for business after the oil spill really hit tourist season hard.

In the Sasquatch Tour Stand Bag

L4V 9* Fujikura Rombax Z 6Z08
S9-1 Pro 15* Matrix OZIK X-Con
Baffler Pro 21* Golfsmith P2 irons - 4-PW True Temper Dynamic Gold X100 CG14 Chrome Wedges Dynamic Gold X100 52* 56* 60* Rossa Monza SpiderBall - TP Red

Note: This thread is 5127 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!