IGNORED

Golf Injury?

Note: This thread is 6412 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I really have no idea what forum to put this in, so it's going here.

The last few weeks, whenever I get out to the range before a round, my left wrist has been really sore but only in 1 specific spot... palm face down, on the left side of the wrist. I don't have any idea what could have caused it, and while its annoying because it keeps coming back at the beginning of every round, I eventually either forget about it or it stops hurting (presumably because I've stretched it out). The only thing I can think of is that I strained a ligament or something. Anybody have any thoughts?
In My Bag:
Driver: Titleist 983K 9.5°, Harmon HTD CB-65R
3-Wood: Mizuno MP-001, 13°, Harrison Striper Titanium
Hybrid 1: TaylorMade Rescue Mid TP, 16°
Hybrid 2: TaylorMade Rescue Mid TP, 19°Irons: Ping S59 Tour 4-PWWedges: Mizuno Black Nickel 51.06 / Cleveland Black Pearl 58.08Putter:...

did you ever hear any popping? sometimes the tendons will stretch over a bone and pop causing a sprain. If it is a very mild sprain then it will take a while to heal if you keep playing golf.

No popping... and the weird thing is that it only bothers me for a short period in a singular position. I know I'm probably making it worse by continuing to play, but if it doesn't bother me otherwise, I guess I'll stick it out. Plus, I'll be playing a lot less over the next few months anyway since it'll get too cold to play every weekend like I do now.

In My Bag:
Driver: Titleist 983K 9.5°, Harmon HTD CB-65R
3-Wood: Mizuno MP-001, 13°, Harrison Striper Titanium
Hybrid 1: TaylorMade Rescue Mid TP, 16°
Hybrid 2: TaylorMade Rescue Mid TP, 19°Irons: Ping S59 Tour 4-PWWedges: Mizuno Black Nickel 51.06 / Cleveland Black Pearl 58.08Putter:...

Note: This thread is 6412 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!