IGNORED

Wedge Setup Questions

DavidNJ
Note: This thread is 6379 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Where do you position the ball in your stance when hitting 50+° wedges? To avoid hitting on the clubs leading edge, I've had to position past the middle of the stance, resulting in a slightly forward tilt on the shaft. It seems strange.

And, what is the biggest gap in the clubs? I have a 46° PW, a 50° AW, and 52°, 56°, 60° wedges. The gaps from 46-52 or 50-56 seem to leave holes between 50-100 yards. Some of that may be because the 50° AW is a graphite shaft, wide sole, game improvement head and the 52° is a high swingweight, steel shaft, muscle back head.

Thanks,

David
In my bag:
Dynacraft Prophet 12° Neutral Driver, SK Fiber Lite Revolution I A-flex shaft
Dynacraft Prophet 16° 3W and 19° 5w, , SK Fiber Tour Trac 80 A-flex shafts
Dynacraft Prophet 23° & 26° Hybrids, SK Fiber ZTri Tec A-flex shafts
Golfsmith HS300 irons 5-9, pw, aw 26°-50° with...

Note: This thread is 6379 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!