IGNORED

You might find this interesting...

PowerPenguin
Note: This thread is 6326 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Looks like it my day to join golf forums!

http://www.moongolfer.com/

They have a resident pro (Lowho) who does swing chat and equipment chats every so often, and BBC RSS feeds so you can keep up to date on the latest news.

PS: I'm not trying to take members away from The Sand Trap, I just thought it might be something the UKers are interested in. If any mod/admin thinks this is an unacceptable post, please remove it and PM me.

PPS: I think the Sand Trap is a great site, I will be sticking around!

"There is only one difference between a madman and me. I am not mad."

In the bag (click):
Cleveland HiBore 9.5°
Nike T60 17° Nike T60 21° Ping i5 (4-PW)Ping Tour 52°Ping Tour 56°Cleveland 588 Chrome 60°Yes! TracyMy Handicap Record

So has anyone joined yet? What do we think?

Is there actually anyone from the UK here?

Dave

In the bag (click):
Cleveland HiBore 9.5°
Nike T60 17° Nike T60 21° Ping i5 (4-PW)Ping Tour 52°Ping Tour 56°Cleveland 588 Chrome 60°Yes! TracyMy Handicap Record

Anyone at all?

Dave

In the bag (click):
Cleveland HiBore 9.5°

• 1 month later...
Note: This thread is 6326 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!