IGNORED

The Christmas Shoppers

Frank-0-Sport
Note: This thread is 6344 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Greetings ....

For the past couple of years, I've been getting up early on Friday morning after Thanksgiving, and driving around town just to observe the Christmas Shoppers.

Sure enough, I drive by the Circuit City at 4:15 AM, and a long line of folks are waiting for the doors to open at 5:00 AM. Same for Walmart, K-Mart, Kohl's and others.

I do not participate in the actual ritual of post-Thanksgiving shopping. How about you?

Are you up early, participating in the mad dash to the store, or are you still safely tucked away in bed?

Thanx-A-Lot, Frank-0-Sport

I also did some shopping at Circuit City for a few gifts for the kids. (At my key board). I purchased 3 SanDisk Sansa M240 1GB Digital Audio Players at $39.99 each for stocking stuffers, and the shipping was free!

In My Bag:
Driver: M-500 9.5° (Aldila NV 65-S Shaft)
Irons: MP60 3-PW DG S300
Wedges: Vokey Spin-Milled Chrome 54.10/60.04
Putter: Scotty Cameron Circa 62 #2 Ball: Pro V1x

[QUOTE=Frank-0-Sport;34988]Greetings ....

For the past couple of years, I've been getting up early on Friday morning after Thanksgiving, and driving around town just to observe the Christmas Shoppers.

Sure enough, I drive by the Circuit City at 4:15 AM, and a long line of folks are waiting for the doors to open at 5:00 AM. Same for Walmart, K-Mart, Kohl's and others.

I don't think I'd be out at 4:15am just to see the shopers, hope you were on your way to work.

R7 9.5 S Shaft
560 R7 quad R shaft
RAC LT irons
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

[QUOTE=golfchief;35078]

I don't think I'd be out at 4:15am just to see the shopers, hope you were on your way to work.

ya no kidding.. that is what I was thinking..

Driver: Taylor Made R7 425 9.5° TP Stiff
Fairway: Taylor Made V-Steel #3 w/Fujikura Rombax Stiff
Irons: Taylor Made rac LT 4-PW shaft; Rifle Flighted 6.0
Wedges: Tayor Made rac 52° 56° 60°Utility: Taylor Made Rescue TP #3 (Aldila NV Hybid 85g Stiff)Putter: Scotty...

• 4 weeks later...
Whatever I don't order online, I shop for December 23rd or so. Seems to work pretty well. But, I think nowadays most gifts are purchased online. Don't you think?
"Hit 'em hard - they'll land somewhere." - Stewart Maiden

In the Bag:

Driver: R480, 10.5*, Graphite5 Wood: R540 XD, 17.5*, GraphiteIrons: Big Bertha 4-10 + GW, SSWedge: 56*, Chrome, SSPutter: White HotBall: HX Hot

I mostly shop online, it's the only way to shop!
Every year my wife asks for "Beautiful" perfume which I always forget can only be found at the nice stores like Macy's located "AT THE MALL". I always drive around in the traffic at all the strip malls trying to find it before realizing I've made the same mistake again and have to drive "TO THE MALL!". I HATE THE MALL. I would rather shank a 3 iron off the side of my car than go to the MALL.

Next year by God I'm buying the perfume in July and putting it up for Christmas.

T-Bone Marshall
Home Course: www.waldenponds.com (74.1/134) 7001 yds
in my bag
Driver: Big Ben cs3 10.5 Stiff/Draw set up
Fairway: Hogan Edge 3,5 metal:Irons: Hogan Radial-Apex shaftWedge: Hogan "Tom Kite" 56* Radial "E" wedgePutter: Affinity vr7 "V-Rod" pro-v1x ball2 markers, Disney divot tool,...

Note: This thread is 6344 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!