IGNORED

Nike mojo golf ball

Note: This thread is 4982 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am fairly new to the sport. I have been doing some reading and out of all the golf balls out their between 2 piece 3 piece and 4 .How do the nike mojos work for a beginner i found a Crystal (made by Fl golf) http://crystalgolf.net/index.php/about_us i d like to find a ball that is relativley the same . I seem to hit well with them I was curious if anyone could recommend a ball type its a 2 piece.Keep not i am still a newbie but i noticed i hit other rather......AWFUL lol.Thanks  oh and  i think they are lady golf balls lol

Try a Bridgestone TreoSoft if you want a 2 piece ball. I recommend the Bridgestone e6, it's a 3 piece ball that reduces hooks and slices. Only cost $27 a dozen and you can find last years model for cheaper. By far my favorite golf ball!!

Cleveland Hibore XLS Driver: Nike Ignite2 Irons: Adams SW and LW: Odyssey White Hot Mallet: Bridgestone e6 and TreoSoft Balls etc...

I bought 4 dozen off ebay last year when I started playing again for around $30 shipping included. Good ball to start with, just a little hard.

Cleveland Hibore XLS Driver: Nike Ignite2 Irons: Adams SW and LW: Odyssey White Hot Mallet: Bridgestone e6 and TreoSoft Balls etc...

The few I've found and used seemed ok and unremarkable.  A guy I played with last week said he liked 'em all right because they were cheap, but confirmed the "rocks" description, particularly for putting.  Personally, for cheap balls, I play the Callaway Warbirds (not the plus) which I can usually find for ~$15 per dozen often enough.  If you don't mind paying a bit more, the Bridgestone e6 call upthread was a good one (e5 or e7 are also fine by me, but the e6 seem to give me the best results).

In the bag:
FT-iQ 10° driver, FT 21° neutral 3H
T-Zoid Forged 15° 3W, MX-23 4-PW
Harmonized 52° GW, Tom Watson 56° SW, X-Forged Vintage 60° LW
White Hot XG #1 Putter, 33"

Note: This thread is 4982 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!