• Announcements

• iacas

GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Contest   09/22/2016

Join our GAME GOLF Ryder Cup Challenge to win an autographed GAME GOLF, a Pebble Steel watch, and many more great prizes!
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tuanton

Never Compromise GM2 Putter Exchange Putter

5 posts in this topic

Just acquired a good used Never Compromise GM2 Exchange putter which came with a weight management kit.  I can work out how to change and use the various weight options OK but am puzzled by the little box which houses the spare weights.  It has a slide out section and there is a "black plug" which rotates fitted to the middle.  Anyone any idea of what this is ?  there are also a couple of screws in the top of the 'box' which I assume are spare screws to hold in the sole plate where the weights fit into the putter head.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I had one of these, but can't remember what it looks like exactly. I know what your talking about though. Call Never Comp. and ask them. 800-999-6263

Made contact with Srixon, not heard anything though.

I have the same putter - didn't get the weight kit, but enjoy the putter nonetheless.

If I am not mistaken, Never Compromise was purchased by Cleveland Golf.

This link states that Cleveland Golf is the parent company. That may help you get some answers to your question about the kit.

http://www.putterzone.com/2011/02/crenshaw-joins-never-compromise-and.html

in the box the black item in the middle pulls out as that is the hex driver to remove the sole plate to change the weights.