IGNORED

Review: Nike Tour Cart II Bag

Note: This thread is 4870 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

So a few weeks ago I bought a Ping Latitude V2 bag.   A solid bag, but after a few runs on the course I realized I made a mistake.   First, I use a cart (Cliqgear 3.0), and the Latitude is much more suited for someone who is carrying.  Not a ton of functionality, and limited space (not a bad thing--a solid lightweight bag for someone carrying).   My golfing buddy had a cart bag, and he just seemed to have more useful features, so the jealousy kicked in lol.  Also, clubs would stick in the Latitude bag all the time, and it would drive me crazy.  I decided to retire the bag after a short ownership period (tried to return; but store won't take it-so will sell it to a friend or keep it as my travel bag).

I feel like I found the perfect bag, and I'm in love.  I bought the Nike Tour Cart II Bag ($240) ( http://www.nike.com/nikeos/p/nikegolf/en_US/products/details?sku=bg0220

I bought black with red accents.  All my clubs have some red accents, so it matches nicely with the bag.  Things I love about the bag:

1)  14 club divider.   No more sticking clubs!   Clubs go in and out with ease.  Plus a dedicated well for the putter.

2) Lots of pockets.  Just a ton of storage, and most of the pockets have an internal pouch.

3) 2 insulated water bottle pouches.  these are great.  Bought 2 Gatorades today and put one in each pouch, and they stayed cool for for 18.

4) Small mesh pocket on outside.  This is great for the cell phone. No more digging in a pocket full of tees, balls, etc., to get your phone, smokes or other item.

5) 2 open air pockets for balls

6) tee holder near top of bag.   Small conveniences are always nice.

I just love this bag, and playing is so much more enjoyable now.  It looks great, and has amazing functionality.  If you use a cart (hand, or drive), I highly recommend this bag. It fits nicely on the Clickgear.  It really makes life easier for me on the course.

Driver: Ping K15 (10.5*), Hybrids: Adams Idea Tech v3 2i, Ping G15 4i (23*), Irons: Callaway Diablo Edges (5-9, P, A, S)Putter: Nike Method 001, Bag: Nike Tour Cart II Shoes: Nike Lunar Control, Other: Cliqgear 3.0 Handcart, Callaway uPro GPS, Sun Mountain ClubGlider Meridian Travel Bag

Note: This thread is 4870 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!