IGNORED

Mizuno Fli-Hi CLK 17* Hybrid

Note: This thread is 3786 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

For sale or trade I have a Mizuno Fli-Hi CLK 17* hybrid with a stiff shaft and headcover.  Club is in good condition.  Can provide pics.  Looking for $40 shipped and paypal'd in the CONUS or to trade towards a fairway wood.  Looking specifically for something around 15* with a stiff shaft.  Let me know if you're interested.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• Support TST Affiliates

TourStriker PlaneMate
    Golfer's Journal
    Whoop
    SuperSpeed
    FlightScope Mevo
    Use the code "iacas" for 10% off Mevo and the code "iacasjun21" for 10% off SuperSpeed.
    • There are three leagues at my home course.  One of them is seniors-only, for which I don't qualify (I checked).  However, one of the things they do for their tournaments is to have default tees for each flight.  Any player may play any set of tees desired;  handicap shots get adjusted for the different tees, and players are ineligible for gross prizes if they aren't at the default tees.  I don't know what they do if someone asks to move back a set of tees, but that isn't a concern in this thread. This allows, say, B flight to play from the blue tees, but the players who cannot really enjoy a round from those tees can move to the white tees, enjoy their round, and still compete in net.  
    • Wiltwyck in Kingston is good, maybe not far enough north for your plans though.  I think they just hosted a US Sr Am (or something like that, don't recall exactly).  
    • Discuss “The Anatomy of a Golf Course” by Tom Doak here. Also discuss any other Tom Doak books here.
    • One of the issues we have in our league is that when players move up a teebox, they are more likely to win some of the various awards we give out: # birdies and pars, low gross, closest to pin, etc. Haven't figured out exactly how to best handle that.  
    • We stay in the Santa Rosa Beach / Blue Mountain Beach area just about every year (save the occasional switch to Hilton Head Island...which we did again this year).  Windswept in Freeport is one of my go-to visits.  Spectacular is probably a little strong, but I do like the place.  The value is especially good since you're inland, non-resort.  I like the layout--less water-everywhere-target-golf, and more, well, 'windswept dunes'--and it's pretty open so you can be aggressive off the tee when you're playing well.  The only negatives are the drive from the beach, relative to the other area courses--and, being inland, you lose the sea breeze...so feels much hotter and the flying insects can get a little bothersome.  Take your sun screen and bug spray. Beyond Windswept, I've probably played the Sandestin resort courses the next-most...including the Links probably most often (I can be frugal  ).  It is a little tight and watery, but still a nice layout.  In spite of that, I've put up some of my better scores there, including a hole-out from ~102y a couple of years ago on one of the prettier holes on the bay.  That was a nice memory.   You guys enjoy your trips & rounds.  May the birdies be plentiful.
  • Today's Birthdays

1. Duby27
      Duby27
      (38 years old)
    2. Joe Guastella
      Joe Guastella
      (37 years old)
    3. Ladysmanfelpz
      Ladysmanfelpz
      (31 years old)
    4. LarryEdwards
      LarryEdwards
      (42 years old)

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...