IGNORED

Where to Buy Golf Pants in Canada

Note: This thread is 4952 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Dear friends,

I would like to inquire as to where I can buy golf pants and, perhaps more importantly, what is a golf pant anyway?  I reside and shop in Canada.

Golf Town has some decent sales but it seems that a 32 inseam is all they can provide.  I am a 34 inseam, no more, no less; either of which make for a rather uncomfortable stroll down the fairways, or through high brush and grass.  I will not have it.

The true issue in my search stems from the question, "what is a golf pant exactly"?  Dress pants aren't really golf pants, are they?... Khakis...?  Oh my.  If I only knew I could venture into my local sears or Mark Men's Warehouse and go to town.

Kindly yours,

Cold

Hi, I am a fisherman here in Florida. The shirt for all the serious boaters here is the Columbia short or long sleeve lightweight vented model. Since I have a few of these I decided to try their pants too. This led me to look for a Columbia Outlet store. Well I found one not too far from my house. On my first visit I found their clearance rack full of lightweight SPF rated pants in a semi dress style. The best part was the price. $8.95 a pair and they had loads in my size. These are 5 pocket models with the 5th being a right leg lower zip up cellphone style. They are great for golf because they are so light weight I shouldn't over heat this summer and being SPF rated the sun won't penetrate and burn my legs either. Finally they are washable and don't hold wrinkles. Win-Win. Good Luck.

It ain't bragging if you can do it.

Taylor Made Burner '09 8.5* UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno F-60 3 wood UST Pro Force V2, Mizuno MP-68 3-PW  S300, Bobby Jones Wedges S and L, Nike Ignite 001, Leupold GX-II

Note: This thread is 4952 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!