IGNORED

Golf bag Organization..

Note: This thread is 4814 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey guys I just saw a thread about organizing your clubs in your bag, did a bit of searching and never saw any other thread and thought this might be a cool idea. I just bought a new Taylormade bag from Naval base Jacksonville Golf course and was looking for ideas on how to organize it.

Sooo...

What do you put in each of the pockets in your bag.

Thanks

Mande

Top left section: Driver and 3wood

Top right section: 2iron putter

Middle left: 3,4,5 iron

Middle right: 6,7,8 iron

Bottom left: 9 iron and pitching wedge

Bottom right: 52* 56* 60*

(I carry 15 clubs in non-tournament play, then take one out according to course)

titleist.gif 910 D2 9.5* Aldila RIP 70titleist.gif906F2 15* Fujikura Speeder
titleist.gif ZM 3-P DG S300titleist.gifAP2 2iron Project X 6.0
titleist.gif 200:52.08 DG S300  SM 56.11 Project X 6.0  SM 60.07 DG S300 
                  cameron.gif California Series  Del Mar

In the pockets of my Ogio, I have extra gloves, hand towel, poncho, bag o'snacks, bag o'extra tees/markers/pencils/gum, bag o'shag balls, regular balls, extra spikes with wrench, three finger cigar holder, xikar cutter and lighter, bag hood.  This is all stuffed into a lightweight stand bag, but it doesn't load it down too much for looping.

I have one pocket that holds all of my gloves(regular, winter, rain) and athletic tape, One for balls, Little one for tees, one for ball marks and divot repair tools, one for extra clothes(Usually raingear) and one for Sharpies and misc. I also have a Titleist valuables bag hooked on the outside that holds my keys and phone.

titleist.gif 910 D2 9.5* Aldila RIP 70titleist.gif906F2 15* Fujikura Speeder
titleist.gif ZM 3-P DG S300titleist.gifAP2 2iron Project X 6.0
titleist.gif 200:52.08 DG S300  SM 56.11 Project X 6.0  SM 60.07 DG S300 
                  cameron.gif California Series  Del Mar

Note: This thread is 4814 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!