IGNORED

Nike VR Str8 Fit driver

rdwoody
Note: This thread is 4704 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I have a good condition VR driver that I'm looking to trade for or toward a PING G15. The VR has no sky marks and minor marks on the sole from normal use. I've used the club for about one full season and I just need something a bit more forgiving. I was striking my driver better than ever when I bought this thing and after that, I was absolutely crushing the ball for a couple months. I went from swinging a square SQ to the VR and gained a good 20-25 yards on my drive and I was able to shape the ball quite effectively. However, lately I've had to make some swing changes and can't seem to find the same groove I had before.

The VR is a 9.5 degree and is fitted with the Aldila Voodoo stiff flex shaft. It comes with the stock headcover and the wrench for adjustment. As far as the G15 goes, I'm looking for a 9 degree with a stiff flex shaft of any kind and it should have the stock headcover as well. I'm willing to add a bit of cash if it is needed in a trade.

If you don't have a G15 to trade, but want to buy the club outright, I'll sell it for $120 plus actual shipping to your address.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...