IGNORED

NEW! Link Style - Walking Only Course Opening this Summer

Note: This thread is 6240 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Another links style course is opening up on the west coast this summer. Chambers Bay is a Robert Trent Jones II built along the Puget Sound in Tacoma, Washington funded by the county. Residents who live in the Pierce County will receive special rates to this new excitement. Reserve tee times begin April 9 for this summer, and I can not wait to reserve my time.

Be sure to check out the slide show and the link above!
DBake
Titleist 909D3 10.5* Tour Green 89 Stiff
Titleist 906F2 15* v2 85 Stiff
Mizuno MP-30 2-PW S300
Mizuno MP-R 52* & 59*Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5Titleist Pro V1Leupold GX-1The Home Course (75.7/130)

I'm pretty pumped about this place. I'm only 45 minutes away.

It will probably be very expensive, so I'll have to take a client and make the company pay for it. ;)

Titleist 907D1 10.5°
Titleist 906F4 15.5°
Titleist 906F4 18.5°
Wilson Staff Pi5 3-P
Titleist Vokey 56.14Cleveland CG12 60°Scotty Cameron Newport Two

I'm pretty pumped about this place. I'm only 45 minutes away.

I am sure they are going to keep it as low as possible for in county residents 60-70 maybe?, which when you think that Hawks P. down in Lacey is charging the same, it is really not all that bad. I would guess non-county residents would be 95-100.

Another thing to think about is as well is Gold Moutain (states best course) is only charging 35-40 for the Olympic course, Chambers Bay can't over charge to much since GM is only another 35 mintues away. This is a track that would be nice to play every so often after the first of the month but not a regural course.
DBake
Mizuno MP-30 2-PW S300
Mizuno MP-R 52* & 59*Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5Titleist Pro V1Leupold GX-1The Home Course (75.7/130)

I am sure they are going to keep it as low as possible for in county residents 60-70 maybe?, which when you think that Hawks P. down in Lacey is charging the same, it is really not all that bad. I would guess non-county residents would be 95-100.

I live in Snohomish County, so I'd play at the higher rate. No worries though, looks like a pretty special course, and well worth the money. You're from this area I take it?

Titleist 907D1 10.5°
Titleist 906F4 15.5°
Titleist 906F4 18.5°
Wilson Staff Pi5 3-P
Titleist Vokey 56.14Cleveland CG12 60°Scotty Cameron Newport Two

I live in Snohomish County, so I'd play at the higher rate. No worries though, looks like a pretty special course, and well worth the money.

Graduated HS from Rogers (Puyallup, Wa), moving back this in May after I graduate from college here in Missouri. I will be getting married in June maybe this course will be open early enough to play a round for a bachelors party. Will most likely make home in the pierce county area. Can't want to be home with the mountain again.

DBake
Mizuno MP-30 2-PW S300

Note: This thread is 6240 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!