IGNORED

Ebay mizuno clubs, please help, brought as gift for husband

bluevibe
Note: This thread is 4618 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I think those are more likely to be real than fake, if they are fake they are exceptional. Only thing that raises an alarm bell is the shafts have no labels, but some people take them off, I do.

The ferrules look right, there isnt glue all over the place. The serial numbers on the wedges are in a slightly different place than mine, my MP-T10 serials are just slightly more around the ferrule. I don't think serial numbers are proof of authenticity, people can make fakes and put a serial number on it from a real set.

I bought a lightly used Miz MP-68 from golfsmith. The shaft had no labels but a stamp of true temper on the lower 3rd of the shaft. It too had serial number on the neck of the head.

But the position of the serial number is in different location and mine. Also the serial number seemed smaller and the numbers are in goldish color instead of black.

I made the mistake of putting the iron cover on my PW while the head still had moisture. So rust started to settle on the sweet spot. Brought it golfsmith in turn they mailed it to Mizuno to have it resurfaced. Got the club back.....no question from Mizuno ----- this made me believe this set of irons was legit.

Note: This thread is 4618 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!