IGNORED

Welcome New Forum Leaders

iacas
Note: This thread is 4607 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

• Administrator

Just a quick note... we have two new Forum Leaders. They are saevel25 and bunkerputt .

"Forum Leader" status has some perks that I won't get into here (except to mention that they'll have a badge beneath their usernames). Instead I'd like to thank these guys for their contributions. The site would not be what it is without them.

Forum Leaders are promoted to this group when I happen to notice - or someone asks - that they've reached a "high" number of quality posts and contributions.

Currently we have 41 Forum Leaders, including (in no particular order):

tristanhilton85

newtogolf

Harmonious

Stretch

Kieran123

saevel25

mvmac

delav

kpaulhus

WUTiger

sean_miller

B-Con

enis750

shades9323

Leftygolfer

Shorty

TN94z

uttexas

RC

zeg

JetFan1983

deronsizemore

rebby

Chilli Dipper

TitleistWI

Zeph

shortstop20

Doctorfro

MrKadash

sacm3bill

ks8829

bunkerputt

Quinn07

TourSpoon

alf174

sonicblue

Shindig

Fourputt

allin

Maverick

Ben

We can remove people from this status, but so far as I know we haven't yet. :-)

Erik J. Barzeski —  I knock a ball. It goes in a gopher hole. 🏌🏼‍♂️
Director of Instruction Golf Evolution • Owner, The Sand Trap .com • AuthorLowest Score Wins
Golf Digest "Best Young Teachers in America" 2016-17 & "Best in State" 2017-20 • WNY Section PGA Teacher of the Year 2019 :edel: :true_linkswear:

Check Out: New Topics | TST Blog | Golf Terms | Instructional Content | Analyzr | LSW | Instructional Droplets

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Welcome new mods (and hello to the old gang.)  This is a special site on the internet, clearly many steps above the scanty information found on most special interests groups.  SandTrap is a special place and deserves to remain in its lofty position.

RC

Note: This thread is 4607 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!