• Announcements

• iacas

Visit FlagstickRule.com   03/13/2017

Visit the site flagstickrule.com to read about and sign a petition for the USGA/R&A regarding the one terrible rule in the proposed "modernized" rules for 2019.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spyder

Nickent 4DX Evolver Shafts

3 posts in this topic

I recently purchased a Nickent 4DX Evolver driver and chose the Regular flex UST V2HL. I am really in need of some additional options, preferably in a Stiff flex. If anyone has any options, preferably with the Evolver hosel already attached (so I can simply pop it right in and out) that would be great.

Feel free to PM me here if you have a shaft in Stiff flex that you're willing to sell - and let me know what you would like for it. I mainly want the UST V2 (Stiff), but feel free to post different shafts.

Note : My 4DX Evolver does not have the CYG hosel. I purchased it from RBG last week.

I have an Adams Tight Lies ST 9 degree Driver with Bimatrix stiff shaft. Also have a XFactor Xplosion 9.75 degree Driver with Aerospeed shaft. Would you be interested in a trade. Both of these clubs are in real nice shape.

Sorry it took so long to update this. Unfortunately, I am only looking to buy additional shafts for this driver - not trade the driver or clubs for shafts. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0