IGNORED

Droid GolfSwing Apps with good resolution in Slow Motion??

Note: This thread is 4625 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I am blessed with an IPhone and have been using SwingReader. It works very well and will show golf swings in slow motion (at a speed set by the user) and allow the user to see the club in every position during the swing.

A friend of mine has a Droid phone but is having a hard time trying to find a Droid App that will show the golf swing in slow motion with the clarity of my IPhone.

YouTube searches on Droid Golf Apps will ironically show an IPhone presenting the demonstration. I finally found one showing a Droid Phone in action but the slow motion swing is jerky and skipping, and pretty much useless. Does anyone have a Droid App that does a good job with slow motion golf swings? Thank You for your responses in advance.

Note: This thread is 4625 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!