Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tifosinumerouno

Titlest 907D2 For Sale

7 posts in this topic

I have a used Titleist 907D2 for sale. This is the one with the smaller, pear shaped head. It was built to have more workablilty for the better player. It has a UST Proforce V2 shaft in Stiff. No crown marks, few scratches on sole, but the sole is brushed metal anyways. Asking $90, but will entertain all reasonable offers.

*This driver is not mine, it belongs to a golfing partner. He can no longer use it because the shaft is too stiff, and he has 2 other drivers that he prefers now.

Also, could not add pictures, but I can email photos to anyone interested. Thanks.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

I'm sorry, I should have updated sooner, but this item was sold long ago. It was a friend of mine's and when it didn't sell on here he sold it on ebay. Thanks for the interest.

I own this club love it! Just regripped it with the BCT Velvet tour golf pride it doesn't look at nice as that one lol

I'm sorry, I should have updated sooner, but this item was sold long ago. It was a friend of mine's and when it didn't sell on here he sold it on ebay. Thanks for the interest.

I own this club love it! Just regripped it with the BCT Velvet tour golf pride it doesn't look at nice as that one lol

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0