• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
    • Like who? The dude won on a tough set up with a cold putter. I mean, where do we go from here? They had to throw him in jail to keep him from winning one. No one has been on a run like this since 2007. It's like watching someone go to the office and clickity-clack away at the typewriter over and over each day writing history and there ain't a thing anyone can do about it.  Give it up y'all. He just too good.
    • He’s paid to look like a character from the movie ‘ Half Baked’ while playing some pretty dismal golf. He once stated he had some pretty terrible people around him and had to cut them out. So I guess he figured adding Greg Norman and some human rights violators was a solid move.😵‍💫
    • This snuck up on me. Maybe it's because I've got daddy issues and never remember Father's Day ever since he told my mom that he didn't have the time to see me more often....   Let's go anyone but Scheffler! Or Brian Harman! Or....forget it, the list is too long. (Grrr it won't let me capitalize "the" in the title)
    • Day 170: 6/10/24 Indoor chipping. Taking it easy on my right elbow.

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...