IGNORED

Tampa, FL?

House Hitter
Note: This thread is 6194 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Have you guys played the Countryway Executive. Now that one's prety decent to go and play your irons.

Yes but it was quite a few years ago. Is it in good shape? I really like playing these type golf courses when I play with my wife. She enjoys them becuase they are not real long. I just go and commit to working on my short game all day and have fun. We usually make some kind of bet which puts some pressure on my short game and makes it even more fun. I recently gave her 18 strokes at Terrace Hill and got beat

TEE - XCG6, 13º, Matrix Ozik HD6.1, stiff
Wilson Staff - Ci11, 3-SW, TX Fligthed, stiff

Odyssey - Metal X #7, 35in

Wilson Staff - FG Tour ball 

Note: This thread is 6194 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!