IGNORED

New to the Sport

FivePutt
Note: This thread is 4392 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello SandTrap,

New player here from north Texas.  Took my first real swing at a golf ball late last summer and haven't been able to stop.  Struggling currently to break 90, but getting there slowly but surely.  Seems like this sport is 2 steps forward 3 steps back at times.  Most of the time.

Glad I finally joined up.  Always find the reviews interesting and decided to take the plunge and sign up for the forum.  Thanks for having me.

Glad to have you on here FivePutt!  Its always great to have more people interested in the sport as well as diving right into forums like these!

There are many experienced people on here with some great advice!

Mitch G

Note: This thread is 4392 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!