IGNORED

Just ordered a set of X-Tours

Note: This thread is 6196 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Last years X-Tour Iron with Royal Precision Project X 5.5. Anyone else playing these? Never hit an iron quite like them. 14 days and counting........

In the bag

909D3 8.5 Matrix Ozik XCon 7 X
Burner TP 14.5 Fujikura RE*AX SF TP 75 X
Idea Pro 20 RP Project X 6.0 X-Tour (2005) 4-PW RP Project X 6.0 X-Tour Chrome Wedges 50 and 54 RP Project X 5.5 X-Tour Vintage 60 w/ PM grind Teryllium Ten Newport 2 34" ProV1X

I have the x20 tour with the same shafts. You will love them. It took four weeks for mine to come in because the shafts were on back order. Hopefully yours will not be and you can get them in 10 days.

Thanks, I liked the X-20 Tour's also, but I prefer the thinner top line of the X-Tour.
In the bag

Idea Pro 20 RP Project X 6.0 X-Tour (2005) 4-PW RP Project X 6.0 X-Tour Chrome Wedges 50 and 54 RP Project X 5.5 X-Tour Vintage 60 w/ PM grind Teryllium Ten Newport 2 34" ProV1X

You're going to love em. Good click on pure shots. No offset address. Really a pleasure to hit.

Did you need any lie angle modifications?

Yeah, a lot of pressure. Rise above it. Harness in the good energy, block out the bad. Harness energy, block bad.
Feel the flow, Happy. It's circular. It's Like a carousel. You get on the horse. It goes up, down and around. Circular. Circle. With the music,the flow. All good things.I...

You're going to love em. Good click on pure shots. No offset address. Really a pleasure to hit.

Thanks for the reply, I loved the feel on pure shots as well. What really sold me is off center hits fell five yards short as opposed to 10 or 15 like my 735's. I've never hit a club that had this much forgiveness yet still felt right on well struck shots.

3/4" long and 2 degrees upright. I'm 6'3" and have a fairly steep angle of attack.
In the bag

I just ordered the wedges earlier this week. When i hit a friends set they felt great. My order says back ordered right now but i'm hoping that is just because my adjustments of 3 up and +1 1/2".

Driver: 9.5* SQ Sumo Stiff
3W: 15* SQ Stiff
Irons: 3-PW R7 Stiff Flex
GW: X Tour Vintage 52 11 bounce
SW: X Tour Vintage 56 13 bounceLW: X Tour Vintage 60 8 BouncePutter: Monza CorzaBall: HX Tour 56

I just ordered the wedges earlier this week. When i hit a friends set they felt great. My order says back ordered right now but i'm hoping that is just because my adjustments of 3 up and +1 1/2".

Me as well

I'm having them put the project X in the gap/sand wedge and went with the TT in the lob wedge since I'll never hit full shots with it anyhow. Can't wait for my stuff to come in. It's going to be a fun summer!
In the bag

Note: This thread is 6196 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!