IGNORED

Columbus, OH Golfers

Note: This thread is 4337 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm likely going to be spending a long weekend in Cbus this weekend and I do not know anyone there that plays.  So, I'm reaching out to my fellow Sand Trappers to show me the ropes.  If anyone in Cbus has plans on playing this weekend and wouldn't mind an extra, shoot me a PM and I'll send you my #.

Thanks in advance!

LIVING A DREAM
BOWLING GREEN STATE UNIVERSITY #56

Good luck, hope you find someone to golf with!

I'm just up the road from you, in Enon. But I'm golfing Friday in West Liberty and Saturday in Cincinnati :(

Originally Posted by Eleven

Good luck, hope you find someone to golf with!

I'm just up the road from you, in Enon. But I'm golfing Friday in West Liberty and Saturday in Cincinnati :(

Yea, Me to!  Glad to see you are right up the road.  We'll can definately hit the links sometime.

LIVING A DREAM

• 3 weeks later...

I've played the BGSU course before................just sayin'...

Where did you play in columbus?   Plenty of nice courses in C'bus.........

What's in Paul's Bag:
- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Big Bertha Alpha 815 3-wood
- Callaway Razr Fit 5-wood
- Callaway Big Bertha 4-5 Rescue Clubs
-- Mizuno Mx-25 six iron-gap wedge
- Mizuno Mp-T4 56degree SW
- Mizuno Mp-T11 60degree SW
- Putter- Ping Cadence Ketsch

The Columbus city courses are actually quite nice.  I play Walnut Hill and Champions all the time and theyre always in great shape.

Whats in my :sunmountain: C-130 cart bag?

Woods: :mizuno: JPX 850 9.5*, :mizuno: JPX 850 15*, :mizuno: JPX-850 19*, :mizuno: JPX Fli-Hi #4, :mizuno: JPX 800 Pro 5-PW, :mizuno: MP T-4 50-06, 54-09 58-10, :cleveland: Smart Square Blade and :bridgestone: B330-S

Once I got to Cbus, the drinking and BBQ started... Long stor short, a sickening feeling kept me off the course that weekend, but I'll be heading back soon.

GO BG!!

LIVING A DREAM

Note: This thread is 4337 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!