IGNORED

Hi from Colorado

Tyler
Note: This thread is 4509 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I've been playing for a while, around 10 years now, and still am improving. I'd probably be a much better player if it weren't for putting and long irons, but those are two important parts of the game, so my handicap remains fairly high. I've played a variety of courses: long, short, flat, mountainous, watery, sandy. You name it, Colorado has it.

Tyler

Ahhh cool, I'm from CO too. I live north of Denver, in Broomfield area. Where you live? What courses you play?

Colorado golf is awesome, and the ball flies farther!

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Not sure if you might be interested, but my home course The Heritage at Westmoor is having a 2 day tournament June 23rd/24th.

The first day you play from the ladies tees, and the second day you play from the championship tees.

You'll need a USGA handicap though, but you can get one for $36 and post scores online. (that's what I did).

See details below....

The next event at The Heritage at Westmoor is the Heaven and Heck Championship on Saturday and Sunday, June 23rd and 24th. There will be an 8am shotgun start both days. Event details are on the attached flyer. I already have almost 80 players signed up so if you are interested please get your tournament application in soon. You can register online here: https://www.cgmarketingsystems.com/onlineshop/index.asp?id=5535&courseid;=2529 .

If you have already signed up for the tournament please disregard this email.

Thank You,

Doug Anderson

1st Assistant Golf Professional

The Heritage at Westmoor

10555 Westmoor Dr.

Westminster, CO 80021

danderso@cityofwestminster.us

303-469-2974

The Heaven & Heck Championship

Sponsored By OAKLEY and TAYLORMADE

H&H 2008

The Heritage Golf Course at Westmoor

~ Saturday June 23 rd & Sunday June 24 th

~ $175/Player Entry Fee

~ 8:00 Morning Shotgun Start both days

~ Individual Stroke Play – 100% Handicap!

~ Includes Green Fees, Cart Fees, Range Balls, Championship OAKLEY Event Gift, TAYLORMADE Prizes,Hole Contests, Gross & Net Payouts, Saturday Barbeque Bash, Sunday Happy Hour Party & “Super Hole” Game!

Saturday June 23 rd – “Heaven Day”

The golf course will be played from the front tees (5,200 yards)

Heavenly pin locations!  “Mystery Holes” and “Bubba Buckets”!

After the round… BBQ Bash & World Famous “Empty the Bucket” Contest!

Sunday June 24 th – “Heck Day”

The golf course will be played from the Championship Tees (7,500 yards)

U.S. Open Qualifier Pin Locations!  Double par max score rule in effect!

After the round… Awards Party, Happy Hour & “Super Hole” Game!

Don’t Miss Out!  Register On~Line Today!

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Definately look into that tournament, it sounds like a lot of fun. We might even meet up there or something similar. I live right in the middle of Twin Peaks (my handicap home course), Ute Creek, and Sunset Golf Course. Our club championship this year was terrible though, we had 60-70 mph gusts each day.

Note: This thread is 4509 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!