IGNORED

College Football

Ogg
Note: This thread is 6034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I'm going to the OU vs. Miami game tomorrow....First time we've played Miami since the 80's.....should be killer.

Boomer Sooner!
Rynofskie

In My Well-Used Highlander Bag:

Driver:Redline RPM 9.5* Driver - TourLaunch Blue Shaft Rescue: "The Ripper" wal-mart special 3HybridIrons: ADAMS GT500 Undercut Widesole 4-LWPutter: Ray Cook custom mallet putterGuns don't kill people - the proper application of sight alignment, target...

Whoooooooo Hooooo!!! We took Miami to SCHOOL!!!
Rynofskie

In My Well-Used Highlander Bag:

Driver:Redline RPM 9.5* Driver - TourLaunch Blue Shaft Rescue: "The Ripper" wal-mart special 3HybridIrons: ADAMS GT500 Undercut Widesole 4-LWPutter: Ray Cook custom mallet putterGuns don't kill people - the proper application of sight alignment, target...

soooo yea

yeah, I think the local high school football team could give them a run for their money. I live about 10 miles from the big house and I could hear the collective groan. Both my brothers are UofM grads and my youngest bro has really taken this sad situation to heart. This weekend against Notre Dame should be sad and interesting (both 0-2).

"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred." Woody Allen
My regular pasture.

• 2 weeks later...
Looks like it was a very bad weekend for the top 10 teams. The 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th and 10th ranked teams all went down, this past week. MY Mountaineers got outcoached by USF again this year. I guess Coach Rod did not learn his lesson from last year. You cannot run east to west on a team that has as much speed as you do. You line up, punch them in the mouth by playing power football. Run it right down their throats.

• 4 weeks later...
Note: This thread is 6034 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!