IGNORED

Looking For Tee Pouches, Can't Find Anywhere

Note: This thread is 6183 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Okay, the pouches with the carabiner that are zippered. I can't find them anywhere for sale except through large quantities. Does anyone have some I can nab off them for a cheap price. They make my bag so much more organized. I had a few of them but I lost them when moving losing a crap load of tees and divot tools. Thanks a ton. I really would like 3 either white or black.

I can't speak for anybody else, but I can't visualize what you're talking about & carabiner is not in my vocabulary. I would help youse if I could.

A Carabiner is a loop that allows the bag to attach to the bag as seen here:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._Carabiner.png Personally, I bought a 6x4" plastic mini tackle box that has four dividers in it...one divider holds tees, one holds a couple pencils and a sharpener, the third holds ball markers and divot tools and the last one has change and bandaids.

Bag #1
DRIVER: TourSwing TVC 10.5*w/VooDoo
FW: Geek 15* w/Graman Limey
FW: TourSwing Thunder 19* w/Graman Limey
HYBRIDS: #4 #5 Alpha RX Low w/Graman LimeyIRONS: Nakashima NP-2 w/Accra i SeriesWEDGES: Same as abovePUTTER: Slighter Olympia #1

A Carabiner is a loop that allows the bag to attach to the bag as seen here:

Thanks, indacup.

Before saying "carabiner is not in my vocabulary" I had looked it up in an on-line dictionary, but there were no illustrations -- and I didn't get it. With your link, I even recognize the carabiner but never knew that's what it was called.

Thanks, indacup.

Well, until tonight I always called it "that hooky thing".

But I had time to kill before I leave the shop and figured I'd look it up!

Bag #1
DRIVER: TourSwing TVC 10.5*w/VooDoo
FW: Geek 15* w/Graman Limey
FW: TourSwing Thunder 19* w/Graman Limey
HYBRIDS: #4 #5 Alpha RX Low w/Graman LimeyIRONS: Nakashima NP-2 w/Accra i SeriesWEDGES: Same as abovePUTTER: Slighter Olympia #1

May be more serious (i.e. expensive) than you're looking for, but:

http://shop.callawaygolf.com/Accesso...olf_Pouch.html

Otherwise, I'd check out backbacking sites, etc... good luck.
Cleveland - HiBore XL (9.5* Fuji Fit-On Gold Stiff)
Bobby Jones/Jesse Ortiz - 3W & 21* H3 (Stock Stiff)
Ben Hogan - Apex FTX 4-FW (Apex 4 shafts)
TaylorMade - rac TP 56.12 satin & 60.6 black
Scotty Cameron - Mil-Spec Newport 2 (33" standard)

Should be able to get one at any golf shop, just ask a saleperson and they will help. It may not be called a tee pouch but an accessory bag/pouch

R7 9.5 S Shaft
560 R7 quad R shaft
RAC LT irons
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

I've seen many golfers use a pouch thats purple with a gold draw string that comes on a brand of whiskey, something velvet whiskey just add a carabiner and have a few drinks.

R7 9.5 S Shaft
560 R7 quad R shaft
RAC LT irons
Scotty Cameron Pro Platinum

boy, are you guys organized or what?

In My Bag: This week
Driver: Nike square Sumo 10.5
4-Wood: Nike square Sumo 14.5
7 wood Cleveland launcher,
5 utility 19* clevelandIrons: 4-7 Titleist 690mb 8-pw Mizuno MP 33Wedges: Gauge Design GAS II 52* and 58* Putter: Scotty Cameron TE 10 2.5TP Mills or Cameron's or Bettinardi's. let me...

Note: This thread is 6183 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!