IGNORED

905R vs 907D2

Note: This thread is 6183 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Both these two drivers are great but I find that 905R seems to have a better sound, feel, performance. control and distance despite people saying that 907s are better... Is it just me or most people feel the same?
Driver
909D2 9.5º w/ Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum Stiff

Woods
909F2 13.5º w/ Aldila Voodoo Fairway Stiff 909F2 18.5º w/ Aldila Voodoo Fairway StiffIrons MP60 3-PW w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold Sensicore S300Wedges Vokey Design 200 Series Tour Chrome 52-08 w/ True Temper Dynamic Gold S200...

Both these two drivers are great but I find that 905R seems to have a better sound, feel, performance. control and distance despite people saying that 907s are better... Is it just me or most people feel the same?

This year I was looking for a new driver and the first one I bough/tried was a 905T. It was much nicer than my R7, but ultimately I got rid of it. When I went to demo new clubs, I hit Both 907s, a Hibore XL, FT-5, FT-i, Sumo, SUmo2, and a Superquad. The sumo2 that I tried was the best for me. The shaft really played a large part, also. It is a great Aldila VS-Proto 65-S, but anyways, I really did not like the new Titleists, and actually preferred the 905T I got used for $90 to the new 907s.

In My Bag:
905T 9.5* w/Graffalloy Blue - D8
Maltby Trouble Out 13* 3+-Wood w/ Aldila NV - D4
HALO 1 Hybrid w/S400 Steel - D4
Maltby M-05 Forged 3-PW w/ Rifle 6.5 - D4 Vokey Oil Can 52* 56* 588 RTG DSG Bioniks Rl 209 Putter (400 grams) E5+

I owned a 905r for about a year and half now and went to a demo day one day to try the new 907's D1, D2 it was no surprise to me that the D1 was easy to hit , I specially loved the penetrating ball flight but I loved d2's workability . So anyway I went to my local Golfsmith and purchased a Titleist D2 and this was 2 moths ago , for some reason Im finding it much easier to hit my old 907r than my new D2 . The biggest thing to me is workabilty because the local golf club I usually play at has to many dog-rights and dog-left in thier course design , but Im sure it wont be long till I can exclusively start trusting the D2. So I agree with you Hypergolf 905R's are much workable for me but the low to medium lunch angle of the 907 is very promising . Both driver have the same Fujikura X-Stiff and for some reason 905 has a higher lunch angle for me while they are both at 9.5 degrees.

905R or 907D2 9.5* Fujikura Speeder X-stiff
GS Tour 3W
R7 Fairway Wood 5
Burner Rescue Hybrid 3H
755 iron set 4-PW Spin Milled 52*, 56*, 60* Studio Design Black Laguna, 35" Tour Issue One Black CB641 Caddy Bag Japan Model

Note: This thread is 6183 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!