IGNORED

Greetings from Dallas, Texas!

marcosis12
Note: This thread is 4462 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey guys! I am 25 years old and just now getting back into golf after 17 years. I used to play with my father when I was little. Now that I'm a young adult I have rekindled my love for the game. I have been back at it for about 6 months and looking to improve.

Upon searching for golf instructions, tips, and youtube videos I have stumbled across this forum and am learning a lot. I had a beginner set of  Wilson clubs and just recently ( 2 weeks ago) picked up some TaylorMade Burner Plus irons as well as a TaylorMade burner HT 10.5 Driver. I am left handed, and the only reason why I decided on new clubs was because of the tremendous deal I got for  for these 2010 models.  I guess that's a great benefit to being left handed, not too many of us out there and stores just want to get rid of them!

I am from Dallas, Texas and looking forward to interacting and continuing to improve through this site!!!

Welcome to the madness.

Oh I forgot to tell you... all my exes live there. You can have any of them. LOL

Driver: Callaway Big Bertha 10.5* 

3WD:  Callaway Big Bertha 15* / X2 Hot H4 Hybrid
Irons:  Callaway Apex 4-PW Project X 5.5 shafts

Wedges: Callaway MackDaddy 2  52/58
Putter: Odyessey Metal X Milled 1

Note: This thread is 4462 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!