IGNORED

New Member from Jacksonville, Florida

jashton88
Note: This thread is 4372 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

1. 1. Will jashton88 be a longterm member of this forum?

• Yes
    • No

Hello Sand Trappers,

I'm new to the forum and decided to make an account and actually post a welcome thread to begin my activity in this community. I recently started playing golf about two months ago and have become a little, okay very obsessed. Initially I purchased a complete beginner set of clubs with 6-PW/SW, 3 and 4 hybrids, a 3 wood and driver. After visiting the driving range and hitting (or trying to hit) 1000 balls over a one week span, I decided to visit a PGA professional. I have taken two lessons thus far and have drastically improved my swing. I have also done some research and watched videos in relation to my swing problems. I can't seem to get away from the driving range, golf course or even golf clubs at my house. I am by no means good, but I am getting much consistant contact with the ball and will continue to practice every day.

Anyways, I thought I would post this thread as a starting point to what will hopefully be a successful path to good golfing!

Welcome to the madness!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Just tried to send you another pm but I guess it only allows 2. Im definatly down to play man, I've been wanting to check out the unf range. I'm far from good myself since I'm just starting but we all start somewhere. You have Facebook? I'd send you my number to text me but it won't let me lol.

Note: This thread is 4372 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!