IGNORED

totally new guy for real

NewGuy
Note: This thread is 4334 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello all... I just caught the bug now and now all that is on the mind is GOLF... thought I find a group of guys to talk about and ask questions about the game because really I don't know much about it... I use to go to the driving range all the time just to kill time with a friend of mine because he worked there and that's the most golfing I've done... I never owned a set of my own personal clubs but was just using my friend's Walmart set... now i have my set and golf is always on the mind now... i hope to learn a lot from you all... Thanks and have a nice day!   :)

Cool!  If you keep on practicing you could get really good!  I can help you on anything you would like.

Putter:  Classic Black Platinum 1

Driver:  R1 Stiff flex

3 Wood:  AMP - Regular flex, 15 degrees

3 Hybrid:  Baffler T-Rail - Regular flex, 19 degrees

Irons: :tmade: MC Forged - PW-4

Wedges: :cleve: 588 RTX 2.0 Tour Blade Black Satin - 52.10 and 58.10

Ball:  Pro V1x

I hope i can get good at it... I've converted from being a hardcore fishermen to now wanting to be a good golfer... Is it wrong for me to jump right in at buy forged irons because i went out and got myself some jpx pros... people telling me I wasn't smart and some telling me its ok and some saying by the time i learn to hit these things they will be junk already....

• 5 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum!!!

-Scott

Flight Stand Bag

RAZR Fit Driver

RAZR X HL Irons 4-PW, GW

Tech Series Glove

Black Series Tour Putter

NXT Tour Golf Balls

Note: This thread is 4334 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!