IGNORED

Greetings from Belgium

Dremeber
Note: This thread is 4334 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi all,

Was browsing on the forum and due to the fact that there aren't many golf forums in Belgium, I decided to sign up.

Started playing golf a year ago, with my father. We took 5 lessons and did quit due to various reasons. Restarted mid July.

In contrast to America, you just can't buy some clubs and start playing on the championship courses. First you need to be a member of a golfclub, secondly to be allowed on the 18 holes course, you need to get a GVB. With is more or less the same as a driver's license but then for Golf.

Since 3 weeks I'm in the possesion of such a GVB, which gives me the permission to play on the 18 holes course of the home golf club and some other courses. A GVB can be compared with a EGA HC of 54. The next step is getting a HC of 36, from which you are allowed to play almost on all 18 holes courses in Europe.

The HC is dropped according to the stableford points. each SF point above the 54 HC, will decrease the HC with 1,5 point.

Hoping to get some tips on this forums to achieve this.

My biggest problem with golf is time. With a fulltime employment and 2 kids, the youngest only 8 months, time is not on my side.

Cheers,

Dremeber

Good to have ya bro

Just started here myself.

Time (and money) is always an issue with golf - especially if you're looking to play 18 holes. I imagine it'd be ever harder for you though - I'm single and don't have two kids

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum!!!

-Scott

Flight Stand Bag

RAZR Fit Driver

RAZR X HL Irons 4-PW, GW

Tech Series Glove

Black Series Tour Putter

NXT Tour Golf Balls

Note: This thread is 4334 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!