• Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
    Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
  • Popular Now

• Cantlay’s perpetual scowl is a no go for me lol. Just can’t root for the guy. Rory holding on. Bryson may get a little impatient and make a blunder. So far a damn good US OPEN to me. 
    • Have you considered hitting balls literally stopping at 3 and seeing what kind of speed you can generate from there? I think the hand speed is still too high too late in the first video. So the arms go on too far, the right elbow over-bends, the left arm gets pulled across your chest, and they can't come down fast enough from there. Not really new, as you know.
    • I'm a little behind, but I'm sure I'll catch up soon given the commercial load. Shit, Åberg OB on two with his third, dropping four, hitting 5 still well out from the green. Guess he's an early ejection. I have Pavon shooting a 72 or 73 today, not really ejecting, but not in it at the end (Cantlay, Rory, with Bryson winning). Good early birdie on 1 from Rory. Longest putt he's made all week.
    • DTL Driver (Base) -  DTL Driver - Shorter + Back of hand toward ground. Loopy as heck, but really focusing on it. Kind of surprised I was able to get this look that fast.   
    • Wordle 1,093 4/6 ⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛ ⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛ 🟨🟩🟩⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...