• Announcements

• iacas

Introducing TST "Clubs!"   08/28/2017

No, we're not getting into the equipment business, but we do have "clubs" here on TST now. Groups. Check them out here:
Sign in to follow this  
MLgolf

Titleist Vokey TVD 56 C-C *Head Only*

MLgolf    3

Up for sale is a Titleist Vokey TVD-M C-C Chrome 56-12 Wedge Head. Please inspect photos of the wear. The groves are sharp. The hosel has been prepped and ready for any .355 shaft you choose. The lie is set at 2 degrees flat. Loft is standard. Price includes USPS Priority. Thanks

Sign in to follow this  

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2017 TST Partners

Talamore Golf Resort
    PING Golf
    FlightScope Mevo
    Mission Belt
    Snell Golf
    PitchFix USA
    • Maybe for some of them. That green complex looked brutal tho. Not really a good bailout for where the pin was. I think men would have struggled with that pin position too. 
    • The very latest.  Still across the line...finding it hard to work on that and get it fixed.  The downswing/hands in and extending part is going well though.  I've been setting up closer to the ball since I didn't like the posture I saw earlier this year.  I really like where that is at right now. Problems?  Still consistency.  When I'm on, I'm on and it feels good.  Miss is just a straight pull...not a hook.  If I keep my right elbow/forearm tucked in I almost never have the over-the-top pull. Oh, and sorry about the red @iacas.  I'm in the blue camp, not @mvmac's red.    
    • Yeah, and a convinient bail out spot for short left shots. 
    • I do a mix of all those things. Except massage..they hurt.. When i was younger i used to be all into super prep and trying to map out the course i was going to be playing to the shot. Then in the tournament i dont hit the shots anywhere near i planned out anyway... I played better once i stopped doing that because i felt i was free to just play the shot in front of me, instead of being frustrated that my round wasn't following some script i made up. I think its important to have good survey of the property where you're playing and have a general plan of attack that fits your game, but dont overdo it.  As far a scoring goes, bogeys don't kill you. Doubles or more do. Bogey should always be your in mindset after a miserable shot, and if you get par or better in the process - bonus!  Trying to play hero recovery shots most often leads to big numbers. Take whats in front of you, even though it may taste like weaksause sometimes.  But I would say overall, focus and self confidence is the biggest weapon you're going to have. Know that you belong and feeling like you're the best player there. If you dont win, its because you let someone else win, not because you're not the best.   Dont worry about what your playing partners are doing. They are not putting the ball in the hole for you. Play your game to the best you got and you'll be fine. Enjoy yourself. Theres no better rush in golf than competition. Its a reward in itself. 
    • Does anyone experience hitting sand shots that hardly get off the sand and hit the inside of the bunker?  I am experiencing this bladed shot and don't know why so I'm open to suggestions.  I worked on it today and I seem to be much better off hitting a normal pitch like shot out of the bunker as opposed to opening the face, exposing the bounce, etc.  Interested in any thoughts.   
  • TST Blog Entries

• Blog Entries

• Today's Birthdays

1. Nevsteve
      Nevsteve
      (58 years old)
    2. Pab4141
      Pab4141
      (24 years old)
    3. rdpoffenberger
      rdpoffenberger
      (32 years old)