Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Titleist Vokey TVD 56 C-C *Head Only*

1 post in this topic

Up for sale is a Titleist Vokey TVD-M C-C Chrome 56-12 Wedge Head. Please inspect photos of the wear. The groves are sharp. The hosel has been prepped and ready for any .355 shaft you choose. The lie is set at 2 degrees flat. Loft is standard. Price includes USPS Priority. Thanks

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2016 TST Partners

GAME Golf
    PING Golf
    Lowest Score Wins
    • If they work well for you then you probably don't need to pick up some new clubs unless you really want to. I would say analyze your game and see where your weaknesses are then see if new clubs would help that issue.
    • So last night, I dreamed that I was going to play golf. It was back in Ohio (I think), but it occurred to me that I have played this course in my dreams before. It is a course I have never played IRL...
    • I was in your spot a few years ago and started with a RAM setup as I didn't know if I would like golf.  Cost me $200 for the whole 9 yards.  Ended up loving golf and now I have tons of clubs. $300 is not a ton of money for a whole setup if you want to stay away from something similar to what you currently have.  Other posters have put up good ideas for you to follow.  Being a Lefty is what will limit you the most.  If you are not sure if your lengths, lies and grip sizes are correct Ping has a great system to help you find what does fit you and you can always use the info for other clubs.  From a Ping fitting I know that I want 1" longer clubs and 1 degree upright.  Now when I browse on the Bay I look for stick that fit those two details.  Makes used shopping a lot easier. There are plenty of good deals out there.  Be patient and keep looking.  Online, used stores and word of mouth.  Good luck to you and I hope you get a nice setup that works for you.  
    • I saw the same thing when I did my little bit of internet research yesterday, it looks like the PGA apprentice training is aimed at those who will end up working at a golf club.  I know from my club that the job of the PGA staff includes managing day-to-day golf operations, running the retail pro-shop business, running club tournaments, marketing and running outside golf events, as well as a bit of instruction.  @iacas, do you know what percentage of PGA (or other) golf professionals are in this type of situation, as opposed to those who concentrate almost entirely on instruction as you do? Another update from Florida, Paul's 70 put him in a 5-way tie for second, two behind the leader.  Unless he breaks a leg, he seems likely to make the cut at the end of today and move on to the weekend.  I wish the PGA had real-time scoring, so I could watch through the day!
    • In many cases, swinging your arms faster will help close the face. It depends on what's happening in the rest of your swing. Some people need to feel more arms, some need to feel more body.  There really is no "one size fits all" in golf. There are commonalities (flat left wrist, weight forward and so forth), but how you achieve them varies from player to player. 
  • TST Blog Entries

• Images

• Today's Birthdays

1. Jmwest76
      (40 years old)
    2. Mikael Detterberg
      Mikael Detterberg
      (34 years old)
    3. SBrown
      (26 years old)
    4. scottyarcy
      (33 years old)