IGNORED

Anyone in Oklahoma played.......??

T.J.K.
Note: This thread is 6116 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Fairfax Golf Club in Edmond? Going to play it in the morning and wanted to see what I should expect. :)

In the
AMP Cart Bag
Driver : 3Dx Square Tour 8°
3 Wood : 4DX
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

Nope, we are planning on playing that next. I just got back from playing Lincoln West course. Ouch. It is a great course but I have never played greens so fast that broke so much. I usually have no to one 3 putts per round and this time I had like five 3 putts and even one 4 putts. I'm scared of that course now and am going to have to play it many times more now.

Lincoln can be hard.

I will keep you informed on how Fairfax was. Couldn't get a tee time till 10:45 so it is gonna be hot !!!!

In the
AMP Cart Bag
2H : Edge CFT TitaniumIrons : M685 3-PWWedges : CG12 Satin 54° and 58°Putter : Odyssey White XG #9 33"Balls : Staff ZIP

Welp, just as I thought. It was unbelievably hot. All in all it was a good course. Since it's in a housing edition it isn't fully developed in some places where construction is going on. My thoughts were that it is eventually going to be a great course but right now it is a little unkept.

The course had a lot of elevation changes which is kind of rare here in Oklahoma. Not drastic. Maybe like 10' to 20' changes with lots of hills.

I will say it was one of the more difficult courses I have played. I struck the ball very well for me and shot a 94 :( It would have been higher. I thought I would break 100 but I par'd the last 5 holes with a birdie to save myself.

In the
AMP Cart Bag

I've played Fairfax numerous times. I am not a big fan of the course because it seems like they made the course fit around the houses which makes for some seriously strange and short holes. The first hole is a par 4 but extremely short with the oddest drop off I've ever seen. I also don't like the fact that the course doesn't have a true 'turn' i.e. - you don't see the clubhouse until you're done. That sucks.

I am a big fan of Coffee Creek and Rose Creek with a few rounds of Silverhorn thrown in.

Eric Richardson

VP of Real Estate Agent Sales

What's in the bag:Driver: 9.5 R93Wood: 15.0Irons: 4-SW BurnerPutter:Ball: with the occasional found ProV1 Home courses: Coffee Creek and Rose Creek

I agree. I was pretty weird not hitting the clubhouse till 18. I am kind of indifferent to the course. I don't really like it, nor dislike I guess.

It will be one of those courses that I play if I'm invited but will not plan an outing to it.

In the
AMP Cart Bag

Note: This thread is 6116 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!