IGNORED

help me find a reasonably priced driver

Note: This thread is 3948 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Go to Callaway preowned site. I bought a like new Razr Fit and my out of pocket cost was $14 after I traded in a few of the old clubs I have sitting around.

In my bag....

Bombtech Grenade driver. 10.5* Aldila DVS60 stiff, 45"

Ping i20 irons, ProjectX5.5. 5 thru PW.

Tour Edge 3 Hybrid, Adams A7 4Hybrid

Titelist SM4 52-8. 56-12

Cleveland RTX 60-12 wedge.

Tour Edge xcg5 15* 3 Wood

Cheap crappy Wilson putter that works as well as anything for me.

It's a work in progress, I've only been playing for going on two years or so.

Cobra is always a good bet if you don't know what you want S2, S3, SZ, Amp... all can be had on Ebay pretty cheap. The stiff flex that they normally use is fairly smooth to the point I have seen women swing them ok.

I found a driver. I'm sure I overpaid but it was worth it for all of the information I got from the gentleman that helped me. I hit several used clubs and a couple of low end used clubs. I ended up setting on a ping rapture with what looks like a new Nike sq dymo stiff shaft. The club head has a few scuffs on it but I looked at it kinda like a used car. I'll let someone else pay the premium price and I'll take it when you're done! I really enjoy hitting it so I guess thats all that matters!

Note: This thread is 3948 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!