IGNORED

Fellow Golfers- Play Well!

Lawndart
Note: This thread is 4076 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hey everyone, my name is Ken, from NY,  and I'm looking forward to being a member of TST!  Too sum my intro up, I am addicted to this game and have worked my way down to a 1.2 index.  On top of being mildy obsessed with playing golf, I am your typical "club ho" (specifically with the Mizuno MP iron line and Hogan irons).

At any rate, I am looking forward to contributing to this great website and meeting a few people to tee it up with!

-Ken

I'm sure theres a way in my profile to show my bag, but here it is:

Driver:  913D2 with a 7xDI (44.25")

3W:   RBZ (non tour, 15*), with an 8x ADDJ

Irons:  Mizuno MP59 3-pw  with X100

Wedges:  Vokey 52,56,60 (the 52* has an X100, the 56* and 60* have S400)

Putter: Scotty 2.0 with a blue iomic grip

Ball: ProV1x

Bag:  Lightweight Titleist black stand bag

On occasion depending on the course setup I may pull the 3 iron and substitute:

TEE cb4 5W with an 8x ADDJ

Mizuno MPh4 2iron with a TI X100

Note: This thread is 4076 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!