IGNORED

Need shaft replacement for TM Rescue Mid TP

Note: This thread is 6135 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I just broke the shaft of Hybrid TM Rescue Mid TP. I mean the head just flew 50 yards from where I stand (first time ever since playing golf). The shaft is Fujikura Vista Pro 90 Stiff flex.

I'm looking for a replacement shaft that is a little more flexible than Fujikura. I also thing Fujikura too boardy when being hit.

Any recommendation?
Whats in my Golf Bag:
Driver: Nike Sumo 5000
5 Wood: Mizuno MP-001
Iron: Mizuno MX-950 5-PW
Wedge: Cobra FP 60 degrePutter: Odyssey 2-BallBall: Yellow balls

Both the UST V2 Hybrid and the Graphite Design YS hybrid are great shafts for the price. Fuji shafts tend to have pretty low torque ratings, hence the "boardy" feel. I would look for something in the mid 3's for torque(3.5-3.7). Ultimately, there are so many shafts on the market these days that it really comes down to personal preference.
In My Bag
Driver: R5 TP 9.5 Diamana
3 Wood: V-Steel 15* UST V2
5 Wood: R7 Steel
Hybrids: Heavenwood 20* UST V2 Rescue Mid 22* UST V2Irons: RAC LT2 5-9 Project X FlightedWedges: RAC Black TP 47* 51* 55* 60*Putter: White Hot 2 BallBalls: One Black

Note: This thread is 6135 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!