IGNORED

Mizuno MP series T & R /raw haze-black nickel

btw
Note: This thread is 6135 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I play some older MP series wedges and enjoy them. But am looking at the new MP T series in Raw Haze and Black Nickel - Has anyone had the pleasure of playing any of these wedges??

In the bag-
driver: Ping G5
irons: Callaway X-20 4-PW
Woods: none
Hybrid- Ping Rapture /18 and 21wedges: Mizuno -t series 51/56/60 putter: Titlesit SC ball: V1/HX Hot/HX 56

had the MP-T in 51, 56, 60 both chrome and black nickel...
the are pretty finicky wedges...ie no forgiveness on less than perfect shots...
given you handicap would look elsewhere

In My Bag

Taylormade Burner 09 TP 9.5 Fujikura REAX 65 S
Cleveland Launcher 2009 15 UST V2 75 S
Cleveland Launcher Steel 19 UST V2 75 STitleist 585 H 21 Aldila VS Proto STaylormade R7 TP 4-PW DG S300 StiffTaylormade TP Satin 54 and 58Scotty Cameron Studio Style Newport 2Taylormade TP...

Thanks Shinik-
Also thinking CG's and Vokey's

In the bag-
Hybrid- Ping Rapture /18 and 21wedges: Mizuno -t series 51/56/60 putter: Titlesit SC ball: V1/HX Hot/HX 56

i'm currently an 18 handicap. i hit a mp t gap wedge in black nickel, i can say that i have loved the wedge so much that i'm thinking of getting a sandwedge soon. i have never had any problems with the wedge in terms of hard to hit. my game is alright, and i consider myself a decent ball striker, i mainly have problems having all my game hitting together at the same time. i can even have back to back days where different parts of the game failed me. one thing that hasn't failed yet is how i hit the mp t wedge. it has become one of my favorite clubs along with my 7 iron and 5 wood.

no offense to the above poster but don't think a certain club isn't for you to hit. go hit them at the golf shops, try and get a demo for the course and take it out, that way you can see how you like the club and make your decision from that. example: the golf shop pro told me that i would never be able to play the mp60 irons with my handicap and tried to steer me to other clubs. i didn't listen and took out as many clubs as i liked and could to the course. i ended up playing the mp60 club better than all but the ping i5s which he also told me i couldn't play. in the end, a great deal later, i am proud owner of mp60s and loved every minute i've been able to play. i can actually hit a 3 iron now which i couldn't with my old cavity backs, which has lead to early retirement of my early purchase of hybrids. my dad has even been on record saying that i've never hit a ball as well as i am now.

Titleist 905T Driver
Golden Bear 3/5 Wood
Mizuno MP-60 3-PW
Mizuno MP T 51* Black Ni GW
Cleveland 588 56* SWScotty Cameron Red X2 putterA&M Campus Course, Woodhollow (Longview, TX), Bryan Muni

Thanks brother for the comment and advise - nothings the same for everybody. Mizuno was my first wedges and looking to fill a couple of degree gaps. The only way to know anything is to play them.

In the bag-

All my wedges are Mizuno MP series. My 50° is a Raw Black Ox, My 56° is chrome. And my 60° is Raw Haze. I hit them all very easily. No complaints. My 56° sand wedge is my money club from 100 yards in.

I like them, but then I'd probably like Vokey or Cleveland too.

Driver: Superquad 9.5° - XS
3 Wood: Big Bertha II 15° - S
Irons: Mizuno MX-20
Wedges: Mizuno 50-06, 56-11, 60-05
Putter: Hog Mallet

exactly!!
miz/vok/clev
peace- out and thanks for the comment

In the bag-

Note: This thread is 6135 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!