IGNORED

Callaway Diablo Edge 5W

Note: This thread is 3903 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hello.  I tried to do a search on this, but after the first five pages, I grew frustrated and just started this post...

While visiting my Dad a couple of weeks ago, we went to the driving range and he let me use his Callaway Diablo Edge 5W.  Wow!  I feel in love with that club.  I don't know why, and there is no way I could explain it other than it just felt "right".

Well, I find out that club is no longer made.  So, my question is what club (either Callaway or any brand) is comparable to that one?

Thanks,

Doug

Why do want to play something comparable when that one is so nice to you? Check out Globalgolf.com, they sell used clubs in really good shape. If they have it I'd buy it for yourself, if not then start looking into alternatives. Since you're new to the game there is no sense in you going out and buying the newest and greatest club.

Hopefully this works...My work computer sucks so I'm typing this with what I remember from my highschool web design classes!

Callaway Diabo Edge 3W

I realize that link takes you to the 3W, but save that link and if GlobalGolf gets the 5 wood in you'll be able to check easier.

edit: Despite me making that link and copy & pasting it, the link is blocked on my computer! Hopefully it works for you.

Note: This thread is 3903 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!