IGNORED

South Jersey or Philly Courses?

Note: This thread is 6236 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

I live in Burlington County, it's in southern New Jersey and Ive played quite a few courses around me, but Im looking for any hidden gems anywhere. I've looked into golfphilly.com they have five courses throughout philly. Anybody live in the area with any courses they've played?

SuperQuad 9.5 stiff
GT2 Undercut
Harmonized *52 *56
Black OZ

I grew up in Burlington County. Where have you played? I've played a bunch of courses in the area as well, but it's been a while since I lived in NJ. Riverwinds in West Deptford is a fun and challenging course http://www.riverwinds.org/ . Also check out Pine Hills. It's a fairly new course and very nice, http://www.golfpinehill.com . There are some decent munis and public courses in philly too, there's a course in West Philly that I played once, but I can't remember the name.

Both pretty nice courses

In my Warbird Bag,
I have
Burner Driver 460cc 9.5* Stiff
Three and Five Woods
Precise- 21* and 24* hybridsCCi Cast Irons-4-AW 52* and 56*/14 Vokey 60*/8and i play TP Black or ProV1

• 2 weeks later...
A Philly boy made good and owns two gorgeous courses in North East MD. They are easily accessible from S. Jersey or Philly, less than an hour south. He is a golfer's golfer and the course is set up for player comfort and enjoyment, with ample signage, phenomenal conditions, and a great staff.

Mr. Barbin, the owner, also is a leading supporter (and might have founded) that area's Victory Golf Pass, which offers access to a ton of courses at discount, with money from Pass sales supporting a charitable cause, which I don't remember all that well.

Check it out at http://www.chesapeakegolf.com .

Heaven is 630 a.m. Saturday morning, 65 crisp degrees headed toward a comfortable 80, first tee (elevated, of course) . . . and not another worry in the world.

Driver: r7 quad/10.5 degree, stiff shaft
3W: Steelhead III, stiff shaft
7W: r5, stiff shaftIrons (2-SW): ISI K/Black dot, stiff shaft,...

pine valley? maybe it's a cool day in nj and you can just take the private jet to augusta or cypress point.

i recommend merion. (uhh riiiight)

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Flickr pics from hacking it up at Pebble, Bandon, Pinehurst, Whistling Straits, the Black, Kiawah & more...

pine valley? maybe it's a cool day in nj and you can just take the private jet to augusta or cypress point.

Or Whitemarsh. Or Philadelphia Cricket...

Merion's so pedestrian. Only the common folk play it.

Note: This thread is 6236 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!