IGNORED

Exercise in Addition to Golf?

Mhinderaker
Note: This thread is 6130 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

hahahah, That's a good one.

why not try to be like one of the best and the hogan line is very nice and also affordable.

Usually use NXT Extreme's or HX Hot's
Soon to be Home Track : Grey Silo GC (71.5 / 128)

Note: This thread is 6130 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• TST Partners

Golfer's Journal
    ShotScope
    The Stack System
    FlightScope Mevo
    Direct: Mevo, Mevo+, and Pro Package.

Coupon Codes (save 10-15%): "IACAS" for Mevo/Stack, "IACASPLUS" for Mevo+/Pro Package, and "THESANDTRAP" for ShotScope.
  • Popular Now

• I've been Playing Golf for: 13 years My current handicap index or average score is: Handicap is 2.1, average tournament scores 76-81 My typical ball flight is: Pull cut The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: My "big" round blow up miss is a massive push slice (only happens with my driver). I'd also like to get rid of the steepness of my swing.     Videos:  This is a my normal swing, I know I'm very steep in my downswing and I'm hitting a massive pull. There's also other crap I want to fix, mainly in my downswing my lead arm breaks down and I think I flip at the ball a bit but that I think is for later. I'm headed to the range in a 10 mins so I'll try to get so me good face on shots. Also see how in my slow swings you can see the ball for longer, it doesn't disappear to the right behind my body, that's the "look" I want. I want when I hit the ball to be able to see the ball flight in the air for a while.    
    • Wordle 1,072 6/6 ⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨 ⬜🟩🟨⬜⬜ 🟨🟩🟨⬜⬜ ⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩 🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Zoinks Batman!
    • Wordle 1,072 4/6* ⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨 ⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟨⬛⬛ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
    • Wordle 1,072 3/6* ⬜🟨⬜⬜🟨 🟨⬜🟩🟩⬜ 🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Important Information

Welcome to TST! Signing up is free, and you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! By using TST, you agree to our Terms of Use, our Privacy Policy, and our Guidelines.

The popup will be closed in 10 seconds...