IGNORED

My Swing (Abominals)

Abominals
Note: This thread is 3640 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Thanks for all the tips above, and can't help but think you are hinting I should be participating elsewhere. And if so, yes point taken :surrender:

I think it is more than that, he really just want you to join the community! It's worth it!

:adams: / :tmade: / :edel: / :aimpoint: / :ecco: / :bushnell: / :gamegolf: / 

Eyad

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Wasn't going to film today, was trying to just relax and work on some of the tips people have given to me. But the session was so bad had to get it on tape. I no longer have a pull/hook, instead just a weak fade sometimes slice this session. The rational side of me wants to see the positives, changes are happening to my swing and it will take time. The irrational side of me wants to break my club in half and go on a 12 state killing spree.

Anywho here are 2 swings, first one ended up OK, 2nd not so much.

I don't know whats going on with the video editor I'm using, the videos are filmed in higher quality than what ends up getting made.

What exactly are you working on changing right now and how are you doing it? Those were just some monster full swings and all your doing is just ingrains by your regular swing! What is the number one thing you want to fix?

Eyad

What exactly are you working on changing right now and how are you doing it? Those were just some monster full swings and all your doing is just ingrains by your regular swing!

What is the number one thing you want to fix?

Curious what you mean by monster swings. I didn't think I was swinging that hard for me but appreciate the feedback.

As for what I would like to fix, now that's a good question and I should probably have a better answer, especially since I read the http://thesandtrap.com/t/54840/simple-specific-slow-short-and-success-the-five-s-s-of-great-practice as suggested . My problem was a bad pull/hook at times off the tee. Got me into some serious trouble some holes. I've followed all the advice posted so far, mostly been concentrating on my plane on the back swing, trying to be much less shallow.  The good thing is I've gone two sessions and haven't had a bad pull/hook, but now I've seem to add a weak slice to the mix.

More generally I found the Sandtrap because my goal was to be more consistent. For example I ended the year last year with a 4 round stretch of 77, 92, 78, 90. Granted the 92 and 90 were a little more difficult courses that I hadn't played before, but certainly not about a stroke a hole difficult. Also I've never really been taught and focused on the swing, which I plan on changing this year.

I suffer from overswinging as well, that is what I meant by monster swing! Also, you didn't really answer my question and until you do I think you'll find improving very tough. You said you were working on plane stuff in your backswing, the you are working on being less shallow correct? So, my question is what are you doing to change the picture? You need to be specific in terms of activity, otherwise it'll be tough. Working on general things will not help, do for example if I said that I am working on getting my swing to start right of my target, that is very general in nature... I need to say I am putting a prop right infront from my target then I am actively working on making sure my shots start right of it and so on.. Working on things full swing as you know will not help.

Eyad

Note: This thread is 3640 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!