Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Opinions Wanted: Topic: Nunchuk Driver/Fairway shafts

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

The title says it all.  I am looking for feedback on Nunchuk shafts.  I hit  against a screen and compared it to my current driver.  Spin numbers were averaging about 400 rpm less than my RBZ.  I wasn't paying attention to anything else and my time was limited.

Want to get rid of this advertisement? Sign up (or log in) today! It's free!

Tried it - didn't like it. I actually got to hit it outside for real - maybe you should too before making any decision.

I bagged the idea.  Crush the RBZ with XCon 5 stock stiff shaft and not changing.  Had a weak moment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Want to join this community?

We'd love to have you!

• 2016 TST Partners

GAME Golf
    PING Golf
    Lowest Score Wins
    • In Gallup polls since 1944, only about 20% of the public has supported the current system of awarding all of a state's electoral votes to the presidential candidate who receives the most votes in each separate state (not mentioned in the U.S. Constitution, but later enacted by 48 states) (with about 70% opposed and about 10% undecided). Support for a national popular vote is strong among Republicans, Democrats, and Independent voters, as well as every demographic group in every state surveyed recently. In the 41 red, blue, and purple states surveyed, overall support has been in the 67-81% range - in rural states, in small states, in Southern and border states, in big states, and in other states polled. 
      Most Americans don't ultimately care whether their presidential candidate wins or loses in their state or district . . . they care whether he/she wins the White House. Voters want to know, that no matter where they live, even if they were on the losing side, their vote actually was equally counted and mattered to their candidate.  Most Americans think it is wrong that the candidate with the most popular votes can lose. We don't allow this in any other election in our representative republic.   The National Popular Vote bill was approved this year by a unanimous bipartisan House committee vote in both Georgia (16 electoral votes) and Missouri (10). The  bill has passed 34 state legislative chambers in 23 rural, small, medium, large, Democratic, Republican and purple states with 261 electoral votes, including one house in Arizona (11), Arkansas (6), Connecticut (7), Delaware (3), The District of Columbia, Maine (4), Michigan (16), Nevada (6), New Mexico (5), North Carolina (15), Oklahoma (7), and Oregon (7), and both houses in California, Colorado (9), Hawaii, Illinois, New Jersey, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Rhode Island, Vermont, and Washington. The bill has been enacted by the District of Columbia (3), Hawaii (4), Illinois (19), New Jersey (14), Maryland (11), California (55), Massachusetts (10), New York (29), Vermont (3), Rhode Island (4), and Washington (13). These 11 jurisdictions have 165 electoral votes – 61% of the 270 necessary to bring the law into effect. NationalPopularVote
    • Holy moly, talk about a hitting the range cart on steroids. I wonder what kind of armor that helicopter has, hmmmmm? Let me find out (as I tee it up) 
    • It would be astronomically unlikely to have a tie in the national popular vote.  Margins of error occur in statistics, not in a vote count. Any amount of more popular votes than an opponent obtained, makes that candidate the winner in an election decided by popular vote. The candidate with the most votes would win, as in virtually every other election in the country. Using the National Popular Vote bill would not be a lot of work and we have hundreds of years of elections in the U.S. where every voter is equal and matters everywhere, and the candidate with the most votes wins.
    • Well, I'd be 1/2 at least.  Would it be able to help with the takeaway portion of the pitching technique?  I'm thinking you could set it up so that if you bring the hands too far back (instead of raising the club head using wrists) you'd hit the noodle.
    • I mentioned as an off-topic in one of my posts in the Woods thread that Rose's site got an upgrade. Out of curiosity, I did a search on golf. There are tons of episodes on golf, from interviews with pros, to talks about the Majors, Ryder Cup, etc... If you want to do your own personal wayback machine, you can, in a time where tons of content is available just a couple of taps away, we live in an embarrassment of riches you young ones take for granted. His old site had this feature too, but it's just so much easier to find the exact thing you're looking for with the site upgrade and I think the archive goes back farther. He's also on YouTube, but no full episodes.  The search might yield unrelated results, like August Wilson's Radio Golf, but there aren't many of those to filter out.
  • TST Blog Entries

• Images

• Today's Birthdays

1. matteson83
      (33 years old)
    2. Michael Riedy
      Michael Riedy
      (67 years old)
    3. Zeke Widjaja
      Zeke Widjaja
      (52 years old)
  • Blog Entries