IGNORED

New (-ish) member from the Netherlands

yrew
Note: This thread is 3613 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

Hi All,

I was reading on the sand trap for quite some time but I started posting since last week. I am 33 years old and from the Netherlands.

I have been playing golf for about five years but when you see me swing you wouldn't say it. :whistle:

At the moment I'm recovering from a shoulder injury so playing a round will be difficult for the next coming weeks/months. But there are a lot of area's I can work on in the meantime like my short game.

cheers,

Paul

Hallo Paul,

Hartlik welkom by die Sandtrap! Ek is Afrikaans van Suid-Afrika en my taal stam van Nederlands af. Mooi bly! :beer:

:titleist:  913D2 10.5*  913F 15* 18*  913H  21*  24*  27*    :tmade: Burner Superfast 7i  8i  9i   :vokey: Vokey SM4  48*  52*  56*  60*    :cameron:  Newport 2 Notchback (Black)      :srixon:  Z Star XV (Yellow)    :ecco:  Biom Hybrid

Baie dankie. I went to South Africa two times. It is a very beautiful country and I think the people are very friendly. Where in South Africa do you live?
  • Upvote 1

Welcome to the site Paul!

We have a number of members from the Netherlands on the site.  Stick around, you'll feel right at home! :beer:

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Cheers David. We dutchies sure are everywhere. Traveling around the world, colonizing some countries and inventing words like apartheid, invading Internet places.....we must be extremely nice peeps since we are still mostly welcome everywhere

Cheers David. We dutchies sure are everywhere. Traveling around the world, colonizing some countries and inventing words like apartheid, invading Internet places.....we must be extremely nice peeps since we are still mostly welcome everywhere

We have a group of dutchies that come to Orlando every year.  Last year we got together and had a couple of fun matches.  Here's a thread about it.

They're coming again this year, and we can't wait.  Great guys!

In David's bag....

Driver: Titleist 910 D-3;  9.5* Diamana Kai'li
3-Wood: Titleist 910F;  15* Diamana Kai'li
Hybrids: Titleist 910H 19* and 21* Diamana Kai'li
Irons: Titleist 695cb 5-Pw

Wedges: Scratch 51-11 TNC grind, Vokey SM-5's;  56-14 F grind and 60-11 K grind
Putter: Scotty Cameron Kombi S
Ball: ProV1

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

Baie dankie. I went to South Africa two times. It is a very beautiful country and I think the people are very friendly. Where in South Africa do you live?

Great country, and great for golf too. I live in Johannesburg.

:titleist:  913D2 10.5*  913F 15* 18*  913H  21*  24*  27*    :tmade: Burner Superfast 7i  8i  9i   :vokey: Vokey SM4  48*  52*  56*  60*    :cameron:  Newport 2 Notchback (Black)      :srixon:  Z Star XV (Yellow)    :ecco:  Biom Hybrid

Yeah I wasn't really into golfing yet when I was there so that's a bit of a shame. I liked joburg. Especially the restaurant part of it.

We have a group of dutchies that come to Orlando every year.  Last year we got together and had a couple of fun matches.  Here's a thread about it. [CONTENTEMBED=/t/70465/the-euros-are-coming-the-euros-are-coming layout=block] [/CONTENTEMBED] They're coming again this year, and we can't wait.  Great guys!

Wow read that thread and it sounds like you had some serious fun times.

Note: This thread is 3613 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!