IGNORED

Someone lost their job on this one!

Jeremie Boop
Note: This thread is 3569 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!

R&A; Touts "Groundbreaking WiFi Network" As Sign Installation Severs Line, Knocking Out Media WiFi!

All I can say I whoever did this is likely looking for a new job today. Fiber repairs are not cheap and the lose of connection probably cause a bit of panic among the media there. It is pretty impressive how quickly it got repaired, but I'm sure that came at a premium price! I've made some goofs in my years working, but never something that was nearly this costly. Anyone every do something this bad and keep their job?

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:
:srixon: Z355

:callaway: XR16 3 Wood
:tmade: Aeroburner 19* 3 hybrid
:ping: I e1 irons 4-PW
:vokey: SM5 50, 60
:wilsonstaff: Harmonized Sole Grind 56 and Windy City Putter

Awards, Achievements, and Accolades

I worked for a large financial operation in the back office as Compliance/Security Mgr. A Nigerian check stealing ring infiltrated us, walking with almost $2MM in checks over a couple months. All the precautions we had in place and still we got hosed. I was nervous then because I would have been an easy scapegoat but I survived and worked with Feds to recover about $1.5MM and put a couple people behind bars.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

I worked for a large financial operation in the back office as Compliance/Security Mgr. A Nigerian check stealing ring infiltrated us, walking with almost $2MM in checks over a couple months. All the precautions we had in place and still we got hosed. I was nervous then because I would have been an easy scapegoat but I survived and worked with Feds to recover about $1.5MM and put a couple people behind bars.

Wow, I can't imagine something of that scale happening. Kind of makes this fiber fiasco look small potatoes!

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Wow, I can't imagine something of that scale happening. Kind of makes this fiber fiasco look small potatoes!

It was a crazy situation, about 11 years ago now. Very sophisticated. Recruiting people who would pass background checks, acid-washing checks, moving from house to house so the Feds couldn't catch up to them. The all the negotiations with banks who had ultimately cashed the checks. Very interesting 18-month or so period of my life.

In my Bag: Driver: Titelist 913 D3 9.5 deg. 3W: TaylorMade RBZ 14.5 3H: TaylorMade RBZ 18.5 4I - SW: TaylorMade R7 TP LW: Titelist Vokey 60 Putter: Odyssey 2-Ball

People who should get fired are the ones who didn't map or mark out the line, knowing that infrastructure was being installed there.

Taylor Made R11S 9 Degree

Callaway X 3 Wood

Taylor Made 3 & 5 Rescue

Mizuno MP57 5-PW

Titleist Vokey 52, 60

Ping Scottsdale Anser

People who should get fired are the ones who didn't map or mark out the line, knowing that infrastructure was being installed there.

I don't know, around here it's the responsibility of the person putting something in the ground to ask about buried lines.

KICK THE FLIP!!

In the bag:

Note: This thread is 3569 days old. We appreciate that you found this thread instead of starting a new one, but if you plan to post here please make sure it's still relevant. If not, please start a new topic. Thank you!